|S.#||Transmission Network/Pipeline||Available Capacity (mmscfd)||Max Flow Passed (mmcfd)||% age of Capacity Utilization||Uncontracted Capacity (Utilizatoin)|
|A1||Indus Left Bank Pipeline System|
|16″ dia. x 290 Km (ILBP) Pipeline Nawabshah-Karachi Terminal||80||–||–||–|
|24″/20″ dia. x 412 Km KDN Pipeline Kadanwari-Malir-Karachi||180||–||–||–|
|24″ dia. x116 Km loopline from Sind University to FJFC Offtake||60||–||–||–|
|24″dia. x15 Km Masu-HQ3||40||–||–||–|
|24″dia. x84 Km HQ2-TandoAdam||85||–||–||–|
|18″ dia. x100 Km Badin Pipeline Badin-Hyderabad||200||–||–||–|
|24″ dia. x 34 Km Loopline from Tando Adam to Masu||23||–||–||–|
|Sub Total (A1)||668||763||114||0|
|A2||Indus Right Bank Pipeline System|
|20″/18″ dia. x250 Km IRBP Pipeline Dadu-Malir-Karachi||400||–||–||–|
|24″ dia. x200 Km Bajara-Karachi Loopline||240||–||–||–|
|Sub Total (A2)||640||241||38||399|
|A3||Quetta Pipeline System|
|12″/18″/20″ dia. x344 Km Quetta Pipeline Jacobabad-Quetta||90||–||–||–|
|18″ dia. x18 Km Abbe-gum to Mach Loopline||7||–||–||–|
|18″ x31 Km Dingra-Sibi, 18″ x15 Km Mach-Kolpur loopline||10||–||–||–|
|24″ x30 Km Loopline from Gokart to Abbegum||6||–||–||–|
|18″ x18 Km Loopline from Dhadar to Gokart||36||–||–||–|
|12″ x61 Km Zarghun-Quetta pipeline Gas Project||25||–||–||–|
|Total Capacities for SSGC (A1+A2+A3)||1482||1161||78||321|
|B||Transmission Network Contracted (For SNGPL)|
|18″ dia. x40 Km Pirkoh Pipeline (OGDC) Pesh Bogi-Pirkoh||35||–||–||–|
|16″ dia. x58 Km ILBP (SNGPL) Hassan-Sui||30||–||–||–|
|20″ dia. x266 Km IRBP (Reverse Flow to SNGPL) Dadu-Sui||170||–||–||–|
|16″ ILBP reverse flow providing regulation between 20″ dia. IRBP & 16″ dia ILBP at RS1||10||–||–||–|
|Total Contracted Network (B)||245||78||32||167|
- Capacities are subject to changes based on input/output pressures of the segment/transmission pipeline network.
- In order to calculate % age of capacity utilization, offtake date 27-12-2016 is considered.
- Utilization % age of each pipeline segments can not be calculated due to integrated transmission network and connection of more than one gas fields and gas sales meter station at a single line.
- 16″ segment from HQ-2 to Hassan is being operated at Medium Pressure.
- 42″ dia x 14 Km pipeline from Nara to Sawan has been commissioned in Dec, 2015, which is a part of 42″ dia x 358 Km pipeline from Pakland to Sawan with installation of 6 Nos. compressors having design capacity of 1200 MMcfd. Construction activities of 42″ dia pipeline are in progress.
- 42″ x 17 KM – Tie in point to Pakland (commissioned).
42″ x 14 KM – Nara to Sawan (commissioned).
42″ x 342 KM – Pakland to Nara (in process).
Installation of 6 Compressor Units (HQ2) (in process).
Please note that after completion of aforesaid pipeline segments and compressor units, capacity of 1200 MMCFD dedicated 42″ RLNG pipeline would be incorporated into SSGC’s Transmission Network.
Updated: June 6, 2017